Dr. S. Bhargava is Professor at the SJMSOM, IIT Bombay. He teaches Organizational Behavior, HRM and Business Entrepreneurship Development and is engaged in research as well as consulting in the same areas. Dr. Dinesh Sharma comes with diverse experience in marketing – as practitioner, researcher and teacher. He has worked in Industry before joining research and teaching career. His teaches marketing strategy, marketing research brand management, sales management. He has published several research papers in many peer reviewed international journals and also has written several case studies.
- Please note carefully that only graduates (in any discipline) with 2 years of work experience in any organization are eligible for this programme.
- Medium of instruction will be English.
- The programme is non-residential.
- Total fee is to be paid in Advance. There is no provision for installment. The fee once paid would not be refunded under any condition.
- Registration fees paid by a candidate cannot be transferred to another candidate.
- The class schedule will be finalized at the start of the course. However there can be some changes at later
stage due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Minimum attendance requirement will be as per rules of IIT Bombay, CE&QIP.
- Certificate will be issued only after the satisfactory performance in the programme
- Conduct of this program is sole discretion of IIT Bombay and can be rescheduled or cancelled due to any unavoidable circumstances. In that case the registration fee will be fully refunded.
- For any issues, the Coordinators will be the point of contact.